Sunday, February 23, 2014

Swap

I joined a Facebook swap group earlier this month. I thought it would be fun to send and receive mail with other random members of the group. It's organized using the swap-bot website. The focus of our group is around planners and stationery.  We post our likes and dislikes on our profiles to help our partners decide what to send.

Here's my first-ever swap package that I received.




The rules were to include four 12 inch samples of washi tape, one sticky note pad, and twenty stickers. My swap partner went above and beyond by sending some candy, and a bit extra washi and stickers. I especially like the floral washi tape. I rated her on the swap-bot site as a 5 and gave her an extra heart. 


It was fun, except the swap package that I mailed to my partner (different from the person I received mine from above) hasn't arrived yet. I sent it on Feb. 10, almost two weeks ago now. I've been in contact with my partner and the swap coordinator. They don't seem concerned, but I wish it had gone more smoothly especially since I'm the last to be rated within the group. I decided to mail a duplicate swap and sent it on its way on Friday. I'm interested to find out which one arrives first.


UPDATE: My partner received both packages, sent two weeks apart, on the very same day! She was very understanding and rated me a five with a heart for sending two packages. Wow, I need a bit of a break after this roller coaster of a swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment