Friday, October 25, 2013

Sharing Common Interests

One of the reasons why I enjoy collecting Filofax planners is the opportunity I've had to interact with people in Europe, Australia, Canada, and the States. The planners that I've received have been posted from Belgium, Canada, Ireland, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. In the United States, planners have arrived from Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, New York, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah. I've found everyone to be so courteous and gracious. Many packages include hand-written notes and small tokens of friendship.

We post messages on Facebook groups to encourage each other and offer ideas in our everyday lives. Many share wonderful videos, blogs, and photos. I'm thankful for this community of people who make the world seem smaller and who I'm able to share common interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment